Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Back....

Hey guys, sorry i didn't write up for so long... I had exams. uggh, i don't think i did so well.... esp in my Chem and Pre-Cal exams. Oh well, at least i tried. Anyway yesterday i get home from my Math exam and i decide to watch TV. Well my parents have this wonderful idea of me having to cut my hair. NO...I DIDNT COME HOME TO GET A HAIR CUT!! I CAME TO RELAX!! I mean I deser-....we the people deserve a time in our day where everything is about treating yourself! 'Me Time' we should call it. So anyway later on in thae day, around 9 or 9:30, i get asked to help tutor my little sister, who sucks at math. So she needs help with factors. So I agree, and as soon as i see the first question...i snap! GODDAMIT I JUST WROTE A F**KIN' EXAM ON THIS SHIT!!!So anyways i spent an hour tring to teach her factoring and thank God she fianly got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment